2. Two women apply for a job. They are identical. They have the same mother, father and birthday. The interviewer asks, "Are you twins?" to which they honestly reply, "No".
How is this possible?
3. A man can make perfect counterfeit bills. They look exactly like real ones, they're made of exactly the same materials, made the same way, everything. So perfect, one could pretty much call them real bills. One day he successfully makes a perfect copy of another bill. However, he gets caught when he tries to use the copy. How is this possible?
4. How far can a dog run into the forest?
5. You are given eight coins and told that one of them is counterfeit. The counterfeit one is slightly heavier than the other seven. Otherwise, the coins look identical. Using a simple balance scale, can you determine which coin is counterfeit using the scale the least number of times?
- They weigh the same..a Ton...
- 'Cause they are triplets...
- He made a perfect copy of a counterfeit bill.
- Halfway, after that the dog will be running out of the forest.
- It surely can't be done with just one try. But it can be done if you use the scale twice only. Weigh three coins with three other coins. If they're the same, then weigh the two remaining coins and the heavier one is the counterfeit. If one of the groups of three was heavier, weigh two of that group of three. If they're even, the third is the counterfeit. Otherwise, the heavier one is the counterfeit.